AIC Renovation Plan
Note: All estimates are very rough estimates. Project leaders will evaluate different contractors to decide the best price and quality.
PHASE 1 – To be completed by the Summer 2015
Phase 1 – Urgent Renovations (Estimate $30K – $50K) + Roof ($60K – $100K)
Phase 1.1 Very Urgent Items – required by the city (Estimate $15K-$25K)
- Finish the access to the basement from the 1st floor according to Architect’s plans;
- Create Emergency Exit
- Separate the different phases with temporary fire rate walls;
- Condemn the 2nd floor keeping it as is.
Phase 1.2 Urgent Items (Estimate $15K – $25K)
- Finish the ground floor: Handicap restroom, vestibule (lobby), vestiaire (lockers), community room #1, front facade, landscaping
Phase 1.3 Urgent Items (Estimate $60K – $100K)
- Repair the roof;
- Finish the 2nd floor according to Architect’s plans;
- Rebuilt main access stairs as code standards;
- Finish exit path above the car wash;
- Install the exit stair according to Architect’s plans;
- Connect 2nd floor with ground floor and exit path.
In order to complete the renovation of Aisha Islamic Center, we propose phase 3.
- Finish the floor above the car wash according to Architect’s plans.
- Build the staircase between the community rooms #1 and #3.
Urgent Costs –
|Final Building payment due July 2015||$230 K|
|Urgent Renovations (not including roof)||$50 K|
|Total Needed||$340 K|
|Total in Bank||~$150 K|
|Total to Collect||$190K|
Please follow developments on website at www.aishaic.org